Prof. GUO Rong-xi
Prof. GUO Rong-xin
1999.09-2008.01, PhD, Faculty of material and metallurgical engineering, Kunming University of Science and Technology.
1985.09-1988.03, MEng, Institute of chemical machinery, East China University of Science and Technology.
1981.09-1985.06, BEng, Department of chemical machinery, East China University of Science and Technology.
1988.04 To date, Faculty of civil engineering and mechanics, Kunming University of science and technology. lecturer, associate professor, professor, Supervisor of doctor, Dean.
1999.09-2000.08, Laboratory of materials physics and metallurgical physics, INSA de Lyon, France. visiting research.
1. Structural health monitoring
2. Preparation and service performance of civil engineering materials
3. Experimental mechanics
4. Damage and fracture mechanics
Part-time Academic Job
1. Member of specialized committee of experimental mechanics, Chinese society of mechanics
2. Member of the steering committee of engineering management and engineering cost of Ministry of construction of China
3. Reviewer of National Science and Technology Awards.
4. Reviewer of Yunnan Science and Technology Awards.
5. Vice chairman of Yunnan society of mechanics
6. Vice chairman of Yunnan survey and Design Quality Association and chairman of Specialized Committee of intelligent building.
7. Member of editorial board of Journal of Kunming University of Science and Technology (SCIENCE EDITION)
1. Experimental study on mechanical properties and microstructure damage of modified lightweight aggregate concrete at high temperatures, Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC), 2016.1-2019.12, No.11562010.
2. Experimental research of the meso-damage evolution mechanism of layered functionally graded materials, Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC), 2014.1-2017.12，No. 1132007.
3. Experimental study on the dynamic damage and fracture of Cu/WC functionally graded materials, Doctoral foundation of the Ministry of Education, 2011-2013, No. 20105314110006.
4. Study on the propagation and characterization of the mechanical properties and micro structure of functionally graded materials in multi coupled fields. Key project of Natural Science Foundation of Yunnan, 2006-2010, No.2006A0002Z.
5. A fundamental research on the mechanism of processing deformation and the constitution control for the AgSnO2composite material, Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC), 2005-2007，No. 10462002.
Honors and Awards
Academic and technical leaders of middle and young people in Yunnan，2010
Journal papers published as first author (correspondence author):
 R. Guo*, K. He, Q. Ma, et al.Compressive Properties and Microstructure of Modified Lightweight Aggregate Concrete after Exposure to Elevated Temperatures. Journal of Building Materials, 2017, 20(3): 333-338（EI）
 Y. Zhang,R. Guo*, H. Xia, et al. Effect of WC Content on Fatigue Crack Growth Behavior of Powder Metallurgy Cu/WC Composites. Journal of Materials Engineering, 2017, 45(1):85-92.（EI）
 K. He,R. Guo*, Q. Ma, et al. Experimental Research on High Temperature Resistance of Modified Lightweight Concrete after Exposure to Elevated Temperatures. Advances in Materials Science and Engineering, 2016, Article ID 5972570, 6 pages (SCI, IF: 1.01)
 H. Xia,R. Guo*, F. Yan, et al. Simultaneous measurement of stress-optic constant and stress field of transparent plate by digital holographic interferometry. Optik, 2016, 127(24): 11974-11981 (SCI, IF: 0.742)
 Y. Zhang,R. Guo*, H. Xia, et al. The Growth Behavior of Fatigue Crack and Mechanism Analysis of Cu/WCp Composites Under Different Stress Ratio. Materials Review, 2016, 30(20):129-133.（EI）
 H. Yu,R. Guo*, H. Xia, et al. Application of the mean intensity of the second derivative in evaluating the speckle patterns in digital image correlation. Optics & Lasers in Engineering, 2014, 60(178):32-37.（SCI, IF: 2.237）
 H. Yu,R. Guo*, H. Xia, et al. Application of digital image correlation method in measuring linear expansion coefficients of WC/Cu composites. Optics and Precision Engineering, 2013, 21(10): 2696-2703.（EI）
 H. Xia,R. Guo*, Z. Fan, et al. Non-invasive Mechanical Measurement for Transparent Objects by Digital Holographic Interferometry Based on Iterative Least-Squares Phase Unwrapping. Experimental Mechanics, 2012, 52(4): 439-445 (SCI, IF: 1.548)
 H. Xia,R. Guo*, Z Fan, et al. Study on deformation measurement of transparent objects by digital holography. Journal of Optoelectronics Laser, 2011, 22(7): 1046-1050 (EI)
 Rongxin GUO, Qianmin MA, Yanlin MA, et al. Preparation method and application of coated lightweight aggregate. Chinese invention patent, No. 201410730697.8,authorizedin 2016-08-24
 Rongxin GUO, Qianmin MA, Yanlin MA, et al. Coated light-weight aggregate, and preparation method and application thereof. Chinese invention patent, No. 201410730886.5,authorizedin 2016-12-07
 Zhiwei LIN, Rongxin GUO, Haiting XIA, et al. Road material comprising steel slag, waste rubber and casting waste sand as well as preparation and paving method thereof. Chinese invention patent, No. 201410093778.1,authorizedin 2016-06-22
 Zhiwei LIN, Rongxin GUO, Haiting XIA, et al. Phosphogypsum-plastic waste-slag wall material and preparation method thereof. Chinese invention patent, No. 201410094153.7,authorizedin 2016-06-22